Portocolom Lighthouse is located in the Porto Colom neighborhood of the Majorcan town of Felanitx. Its tower is 25 m and reaches 42 m in height above the Mk.1
Its construction is included in the General Plan Balizamiento of Coasts and Ports of Spain in 1861. In 1918 the tower at 6.5 m is increased in order to achieve greater reach and primitive flashlight it is changed by another cylindrical stud inclined. In 1965 the signal was electrified and to prevent interference of the light beams with the neighboring buildings, a new heightening of the tower 10 m occurs.